HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Vintage Kenny K- Hobby Cutz Challenge Anything Goes with an H

Hi, Everyone!  
Happy Sunday. The theme for this week  at HobbyCutz is Anything Goes with and "H". Don't you love Anything Goes. The image I chose this week is my Kenny K Solicate. I decided to do her in Vintage theme. She just reminds of the Vintage ladies back in the 60's. The die cuts I used of course are from HobbyCutz Mixed Flower Pack, Swirly Decorative Embellishment Cut outs, and Decorative Branches Leaves.  These are just stunning!  Also I tried my hand at adding dots in the backround of the image. I have been wanting to do this technique for awhile. I was kinda scared since I have never done it before. I do love the technique very cool I must say. There are also suttle dots in the dp as well. Anyway that is it for me this week be blessed till next time. I hope I inspired someone.


Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size 6 x 6
  Dp- Blue Awning
Go Krete XXL Frilly # 6
Hobbycutz-Swirly Decorative Embellishment Cut outs,
 Mixed Flower Pack
 
Sketch Copic Markers & Touch Twin
  Skin - E13, E11, E21 Hair -  B98,B97,B95,B107, Lips-R32
Fur- E43,E42,E41,E40, Cigarette- C01,C00
Hat &Coat -E43,E42,E41,E40  Gloves, Flower, Dress-B01, B00,B00,B000
  Pearls-Sand Spica Pen
Spellbinders- Petite Small Ovals
Spellbinders- Label 18
  Shading-W1,W00,W000, Dots-B0000,B00,E41,E40,W00
Pearl Pizza Apently
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers 

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kim and love your use of the delicate colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunningly beautiful card Kim and I'm loving your "H" Hobbycutz embellishments hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour combo is fantastic! Just love it! The way you colored it in it is so lovely!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! I really love those wood die cuts! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's just lovely! I'm sorry, but we require the use of JSL images at our Just Some Lines challenges. Please do try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kim!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner,Kim! I love your beautiful colouring and colour scheme! Fab design and the Hobbycutz swirl and flower look amazing layered together!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image and the colours you have used. Really like the cut outs as well am going to have to take a look at those.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card shape . Beautiful image and shading around it . Love the embellishing . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands challenge blog .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Your coloring looks amazing. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like usual beautiful and interesting details and very elegant. Gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, the colour combo is fabulous and it is a great shape. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely Stunning...Kim this is one of my favs....Your cards are just tooo lovely...lol I love the wooden accents on this card. Wonderful job my sooo creatively talented friend...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again....lol By the way I meant to tell you how lovely the dots are for the shading around the image...Lovely...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning! I love the colours you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Creative Creations Challenges with our shaped cards challenge! Good Luck, hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is stunning. I love your colouring and the image is just so adorable. Those blues and browns you have chosen are just perfect!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful! I love the color combo, very pretty. You have a new follower today :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it. Congrats on top 3 at Kenny K.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...