HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, July 15, 2016

Mermaid Love

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Rowan-and-Pup another cutie. I could not wait to color this image. Well I hope i I inspired someone. Be Blessed.





Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size 5.50 x 5.50
Designer Paper - Creative Imagination my all time favorite
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, H20's
Skin -Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Mermaid Fins/Shells-Golden Jade, Moss Agate, Teal Zicon
Pup-Weathered Wood
Sand-Brushed Corduroy
Water-Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Bundled Sage
Additional Cameo Cut files
Woc flowers 
Glamour Dust
Glass Bottle added Sand- My Stash
Fairy Dust Pralines & Cream- Glitter
Mud Puddles Malibu Beach
Cheese Cloth
Noor Branch Die
Twine/Seahorse-My Stash



 Thanks so much for your sweet words

Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!


Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...